Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sawing My Leg

I recently noticed that my posting of an old Bill Tv segment, "Sawing My Leg" has had almost 1,000 views. Whaaaat? Here are two comments.

"that was the most pitiful video I've ever and i mean ever have seen"

and

"... this isn't even worth speaking of."

I agree! Although it seems ironic that the one who said it wasn't worth speaking of decided to post anyway. Maybe, perhaps, hoping that I would never post again? Oh, that you should be that lucky.

The first thing that struck me is that both posters had no original videos on their accounts at all. The second thought is that "Sawing My Leg" is old Bill Tv content and only intended for a private select video audience.

What you need to know is that this is all about fun. I don't take any of this seriously. If you're expecting to see quality postings you may be very disappointed.

No comments: