Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just To Let You Know

The most fantastic stories always come out of real life. It is the best entertainment and sometimes the most unbelievable. Youtube continues to amaze me.

First of all, Barry Aldridge is back posting videos and doing Blog Tv again. Fantastic for those fans like me that are glad to have him return. He has been so fantastically kind to me and things I've posted.

I am also amazed at the musical offerings of YouTube. Several finds that I want you shout about. First is Tom Milsom. Hexachordal is huge on Youtube so this is pretty much old news for anyone that's been watching videos for a while. But, if you haven't heard him, you're really missing a treat. His genius lyrics and always catchy tunes just make me feel good. A true artist in so many respects.

The next is Will Williamson, or CaptainWilhelm on YTube. I've always loved Ska and this guy can knock it out. He got me when he included the trombone in the mix one day. Soooo Mighty Mighty Bosstone! Yay! Go check out his channel and music.

No comments: