Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Am Overwhelmed

At first that sounds like a personal statement. But if I finish the sentence I mean to say that I am overwhelmed by the talented and thoughtful posters in my group of friends on YouTube. On a daily basis we are in touch all over the world. Throughout the day I watch these creative and expressive people. They make me laugh and sometimes cry. I favorite them all the time and for the very best I download the video on my Nokia internet tablet to have forever.

In a strange way we have created the world we want. People of all kinds of backgrounds, ages and socioeconomic levels are putting personal events and feeling online for the world to see. The community comes through comments and the occasional "get together" through on Blog Tv.

Incredible.

No comments: