Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mac Mini

The video, "Hot Pockets" was the first video edited on my new Mac Mini using iMovie. I told Sam Caplat it was like scratching your nose by way of your butt. But, I figured it out enough to make a seamless transition from one to the other. Final Cut Express is in my future. It is more like my former program, Adobe Premiere, used to be. More traditional timelines to give me more control.

I will share that the key part of my videos is actually audio. That was the most difficult part. The picture really isn't as important as what's being said. You'll notice that there's hardly a silent part of the video from start to finish. That being said, that makes a silent pause even more effective.

All I can say is that I am lovin' the Mac. Wished I hadn't waited this long.

No comments: