Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bill Tv Stuff

Years ago I had the Bill Tv logo (from the original tapes and DVD's) put on a t-shirt that I gave to all my friends that got the tapes. I still see them around today.

Recently I was asking local printers about making some to sell. There are two web sites with the shirts made in two places.
BillTvMacon.Spreadshirt.net (uk)
BillTvMacon.Spreadshirt.com (usa)
and for more products, there's
CafePress.com/BillTvMacon for stuff. I mean stuff. Seriously, you'd have to be rich or crazy...or both to get some of this stuff.

I made a transparent logo and began setting up a site to offer these to my YouTube viewers. Two of my favorite offerings is the STAFF shirt and Unsuspecting Co-Host shirts. Please know that I will not make a dime from the sale of the shirts. And, I wish I could give one to everyone. I'm not really sure about the quality. I think I'm going to have to order one to wear on camera. This is crazy, isn't it?

The UK also now offers colour shirts! To read about that, go here.

No comments: