Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Epic Skype Call

ACB (AliChrisBill) is one of the YouTube joys of my life. It combines three YouTube Vloggers into one video with no timetable. Better yet, we're now on three different continents. I owe a lot to RougueBluejay (Alasdair or Ali) who has been an internet friend for just about as long as I have been posting new videos. MyNameIsChrisYeah (Chris) and I found each other when he asked to interview me for his first Chinwag feature. Ali commented how great great Chris was to be able to hold your attention for 10 minutes. Chris and I were watching one of Ali's BlogTv broadcasts and we all decided to try a video together.

One of my most asked questions is about how we make them. It's absolutely equal partners. We all edit the videos and most people can't tell who edits what. I love that. We always send to each other more footage than expected. Whatever you need you're always going to get more. We each have different styles and much the same sense of humour. (I use the UK spelling because I'm out numbered.)

It happened one day when I was on Skype call with Chris, JamFozz and WaffleSam. It's the first time I had ever spoken to Chris. We have Jammy (JamFozz) to thank because he saw that Ali was online added him to the chat and called him. The funny thing was it was 6AM in Australia. lol Ali took it well and the conversation became hysterical. I really wished I could have taped it. Needless to say, I hope we'll be doing a live type video sometime.

This is a case where people who share a common sense of humour (out numbered X 2) have found each other. When Ali moved from the UK to Australia he took us with him on his laptop. To me, this is what the internet does and good news for the world. We are all "literally" connected. I have made lifelong friends and laughter is, truly, the best medicine.

No comments: