Sunday, April 5, 2009

365Project

I got a message from Lamarr (wilsontech1) that a couple of people were unable to do a video for the 365 Project channel on YouTube and could I come up with something Friday to be sent in no later than Saturday. So, I did the video that I was going to post on my channel to them. A big "thank you" to everyone who has subscribed. About 40 so far. You're only on the channel for a day. I also love how Maggie's picture from the day before was on the page while my video was up. I'm thinking that's really why I got the subs. lol



Sidebar note: The video that's up now, "Do You Tweet?" was done in two hours. I wanted something original to be there when new folks stopped by to check out the channel.

Thanks to all who subscribed and to The 365 Project for just being awesome!

No comments: