Monday, June 29, 2009

ACB Tagged

One of the many great things I enjoy about YouTube is the collab with Ali (RogueBluejay) and Chris (MyNameIsChrisYeah), YouTube.com/AliChrisBill. In my humble, unprofessional opinion, here is why this works. We all make entertaining videos individually, and we can all edit. It's just so easy creating with them. I had edited the first two and when Ali said he wanted to do this one, that was great news. Also, Chris has said he'd like to edit as well. The reason this is important is that it makes it an equal partnership with everyone being capable of doing whatever needs to be done. I dare say that someone watching an ACB video would have a difficult time telling which one of us edited which video.

Ali had stated he wanted to script the videos. The way we work it works either way. My idea is that genuinely funny content will always yield a funny video if properly edited. But, a good script gives you plenty of room to negotiate into ad lib territory.

I'm going to push for Chris to do the next one just because I love having all of us make our mark on the collab. There are no rules on how this kind of collab should be done, so we're making it up as we go. What I do know is that I've never had so much fun.

RogueBluejay's Video Comments

No comments: