Thursday, December 11, 2008

Over Sixty Videos Deleted

Lets make no mistake about it. Bill Tv began as a private video sent to friends. I have decided to be pro-active and have deleted videos that I believe may be tagged for copyright infringement. All three complaints have been about background music behind the videos. If I understand correctly, the exceptions are song parodies which fall under the lip sync or parody category.

If I get any other correspondence about remaining old material I will remove all of the old clips. Period. (So don't be surprised if it goes away quickly.)

Now that my original vlog material is starting to get some attention it is more important to me to have it survive than to have the site taken down.
More new videos ahead.
Keep rating, commenting and subscribing!

No comments: