Saturday, May 16, 2009

You've Blocked How Many?

Someone asked me the other day if I had ever blocked any users. The surprising answer is that I have 14 blocked from my channel. I won't get into the details here but there is one blocked user that I call my "Blockage of Mercy."

Mickeleh, who I am sure is a great guy and beloved by many, once posted in my comment section that my videos were so confusing that they were painful to watch. I blocked him. Reason? I do videos for fun and couldn't live with myself if I thought he had suffered any mental or physical damage due to the poor craftsmanship of my videos.

Which brings me to my point. Why would you post anything bad about any one's videos if there is nothing illegal or immoral about them? A person doesn't go to the trouble to post a bad video and YouTube covers so many levels of skill. Some are more adept than others. But, I like to 5* people who I feel are sincerely giving it a great effort and are being themselves. If you don't like their posts, don't watch them.

And, that's why you'll never see any negative post or comment of mine on any video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree totally with this, I saw a 3* rating on my last vlogs up video, now I took a lot of time and effort doing it, they did not even comment cowards!

Keep up the good work and I hope your poorly Mac Mini gets well soon, re: the Pentium 3 800Mhz I had one of them 'back in the day' xD