Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BillTvMacon HD

Thanks to Final Cut Express, Bill Tv is now in High Def. Back in December, YouTube introduced the idea of posting in widescreen. I resisted for a while and then found a way to fake widescreen.

Today I posted my first HD video by discovering that it is simply uploading a video with screen size of 1280 X 720. This is where YouTube wanted to go with this. Because, now you click on HD and a new view page opens and you get a larger screen. The load time is faster and it is a beautiful picture.

So, even though my face deserves to be seen in the lowest resolution possible, my videos will be High Def. I hope it enhances your viewing pleasure. ALso, I couldn't have been happier to have the first HD as a video to promote Comic Relief in the UK. Yay!

No comments: