Sunday, March 29, 2009

Joekins89 Video

There is a YouTuber named Joekins89. I love that term, Youtuber. Sounds like a musical instrument. Joe has made a video about me that I think is amazing. It is a very effective visual way to remember the channel name and is very creative. He did both the video editing and created the song. It's posted below. It's difficult for me to put into words how flattered I am that I am even noticed. So, Joe, thanks for this. For those of you that haven't enjoyed it yet, you may view it below. Also, go by Joe's channel and subscribe.



A side note. I really miss Ali on YouTube. I deeply admire what he's doing, but I can't help but hope he's taking notes on events and will comment on them when he returns in June. I'll give you a sneak peek. He's in my April Fools Video coming up in a few days.

No comments: