Tuesday, March 17, 2009

RogueBlueJay on Hiatus

There's one thing you want to see happening in your future. You want to move out of your parents house and be on your own. This doesn't happen if you don't have a skill, or an education. Alasdair, my good friend from YouTube, has this well under control. He's taking some time off from YouTube to study for his final exams. He's thinking ahead. Believe me, YouTube will be there when he's ready.

But, what he doesn't know is that I've been planning on reading fake letters from him that have him turning up at all kinds of celebrity events. God bless photoshop. Here is his goodbye video. Don't cry, kiddies, it's only temporary.




I wish I had a shirt for everyone. I literally found it while looking in a closet and knew I was going to send it to him. He was the first to tell me to post original material. Ali is my closest YouTube friend who has always been encouraging me. The man is truly brilliant. His videos inspired me to find my style. But, the most important thing is he tells me what he truly thinks. I know we'll keep in touch and YouTube will be a better place when he returns. But for now, he has important things to do.

No comments: